Sorry, this entry is only available in Croatian.
- two-way and three-way, DN15 ÷DN250, up to 100 bar, screwed and flanged, body material: cast iron, cast steel or stainless steel
Valves in sizes DN15 ÷ DN50 (DN80) are used as:
- NO in heating systems
- NC in cooling systems.
- with the direct acting, DN15 ÷ DN100, for pressures up to 40 bar, for water, steam and gas, body material: bronze, cast iron cast steel or stainless steel
To drain the condensate from the plant with automatic temperature control. Are effective in small and large quantities of condensate. Capacity of condensate drainage is large and continuous, which ensures a steady heat transfer from the steam to the media.
Inverter (converter) is a power electronic device and is a central element of the solar power plant connected to the grid. It converts a DC current produced by solar modules into an AC current (with very small losses) …
Sunny generator is compiled by the solar modules manufactured in a variety of technologies such as c-Si monocrystalline silicon, mc-Si multicrystaline silicon, Cd / Te cadmium telluride, CIS copper-indium …
- voltage 230 VAC, 115 VAC, 48 VAC, 24 VAC, 200 VDC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC
- standard power TM25 (6 W), TM30 (10 W), TM35 (18 W)
- explosion protection marking II 2 G Ex mb II T4/T5 Gb (certificates ATEX and IECEx)
- voltage 230 VAC/200 VDC, 115 VAC/DC, 48 VAC/DC, 24 VAC/DC
- ports 1/2″, 3/8″, 3/4″, 1″, 6/4″, 2″
- nominal orifice size from 10 mm to 50 mm
- pilot operated – diaphragm (0,3 bar …